Dec 22, 2009

T004 - Planting details

Saying that the result of the Copenhagen summit came as a disappointment is a real understatement. Therefore, to cheer up a bit, wife and I went to plant tree #4 last sunday, before going to tam boon at the temple. We planted it in the available spot next to T003.



Location :          Thanon Nakhon Ratchasima
Specie :          Neem tree (Azadirachta indica) สะเดาไทย
Size :                25 cm
Ref :              T004
Date :            Dec 20th, 2009
Observations :   Tiny tree : need to find a stick so people don't step on it inadvertently ; wires above


T003 in the back. As I thought, it gets watered without requiring my help, which will allow me to plant another one :)


T001 grows its first leave. I feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderated, no spam allowed.

Please specify if you do not want your email/contact published.