Oct 15, 2013

Quick update

Hmmm, it's been quit a while I haven't updated this blog, and I must confess, planted any trees in the streets.

All of the 14 trees I planted (I will update the old pictures if only I can find them) have been replaced by the municipality by more 'conform' trees : same as their neighbors, about 3m high, standard municipal tree procedure.


Something tells me though, that these trees have been replanted because I did take the spot first. Otherwise, I keep passing daily in front of 'empty spots' that are not being repopulated, pretty much everywhere in Bangkok.

So well, is it worth planting trees that will shortly be crushed under bigger standard ones ? Is my intervention useful somehow ? Am I just silly to sometimes indulge this weird hobby ?

I will let you decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderated, no spam allowed.

Please specify if you do not want your email/contact published.